- Floormat Morris 75x120 cm Green 29,99
- Plaid Vivan 130x180 cm Jade 39,99
- Plaid Timy 130x180 cm Green 34,99
- Plaid Suvi 130x180 cm emerald Emerald 39,99
- Plaid Sunil 130x180 cm Light jade 39,99
- Plaid Roel 130x170 cm Olive / multi 59,99
- Plaid Mindy 130x180 cm Jade 27,75 - 1%
- Plaid Mindy 130x180 cm Olive 27,99
- Plaid Mayke 150x200 cm Olive 22,99
- Plaid Liza 130x170 cm Emerald 22,99
- Plaid Gusj Mint green 49,99
- Plaid Flanel 150x200 cm Lime 22,99
- Plaid Dani 130x170 cm Green 27,99
- Plaid Dani 130x170 cm Olive 27,99
- Plaid argo 130x180 cm olive Olive 39,99
- Cushion Haron 45x45 cm Sagebrush Green Green 14,99
Why Green Cushions might be the best for your Interior
Cushions are designed to help you add colour and a point of interest to your living room. They are an economical way of redecorating your room, according to your temperament. With so many different shapes, fabrics, colours and sizes out there, it can be hard to know what to choose for your space. Remember that the arrangement and choice of your cushion cover can make or break your room.
The Beauty of Green throw pillows
Whenever you plan to buy a throw pillow or any other interior decor piece, the standard rule is to gauge the existing colour pallet and ensure they include an element of it. The positive bit about green cushions is they come in different shades that can fit in almost any setting, no matter the theme.
When the right shade is selected, a green cushion can easily create a unified look, blending your sofa into the rest of the features in your space. Green is more of a complementary colour that can accentuate any room naturally. The good thing about cushions is that you can swap them with cushion covers, depending on the season. For instance, during summer go for light shades of green and in winter, choose darker colours.
Shapes and Patterns
It might be easy to go for simple options such as square, but using online squares can make your interior look less inspired. Get unique shapes and sizes to add visual interest to your space. However, the pattern shouldn’t be unpractical but appealing. A green cushion makes a bold statement, and this should be reflected in the selected size too.
Cushionandpillow.com has the largest online stock of cushions in Europe with more than 1,000 exclusive colours and sizes, meaning you will get the best design for your interior. More so, the stock ordered can be shipped to the location of the client from the warehouse the same day. At cushionandpillow.com, you have the freedom to make your order any time of day or night at competitive prices. From serene, bright and bold, browse the gallery of green cushions.