- Cushion Hedwig 40x60 cm Olive 16,95
- Cushion Niels 40x60 cm Olive 22,95
- Cushion Poorta 45x45 cm Olive 15,95
- Plaid Hedwig 130x180 cm Olive 26,95
- Cushion Arthur 40x60 cm Pistachio 19,95
- Cushion Banfi 45x45 cm Green 20,95
- Cushion Britt 45x45 cm Green 17,95
- Cushion Carl 45x45 cm green multi Green 17,95
- Cushion Charles 45x45 cm pistachio Pistachio 17,95
- Cushion Dirk 45x45 cm pistachio Pistachio 17,95
- Cushion Ferber 45x45 cm Green 20,95
- Cushion Freddy 45x45 cm Pistachio 20,95
- Cushion Kersten 50x50 cm Pistachio 16,95
- Cushion Margot 45x45 cm Pistachio 15,95
- Cushion Mick 45x45 cm Pistachio 23,95
- Cushion Niels 40x60 cm Pistachio 22,95
Why Green Cushions might be the best for your Interior
Cushions are designed to help you add colour and a point of interest to your living room. They are an economical way of redecorating your room, according to your temperament. With so many different shapes, fabrics, colours and sizes out there, it can be hard to know what to choose for your space. Remember that the arrangement and choice of your cushion cover can make or break your room.
The Beauty of Green throw pillows
Whenever you plan to buy a throw pillow or any other interior decor piece, the standard rule is to gauge the existing colour pallet and ensure they include an element of it. The positive bit about green cushions is they come in different shades that can fit in almost any setting, no matter the theme.
When the right shade is selected, a green cushion can easily create a unified look, blending your sofa into the rest of the features in your space. Green is more of a complementary colour that can accentuate any room naturally. The good thing about cushions is that you can swap them with cushion covers, depending on the season. For instance, during summer go for light shades of green and in winter, choose darker colours.
Shapes and Patterns
It might be easy to go for simple options such as square, but using online squares can make your interior look less inspired. Get unique shapes and sizes to add visual interest to your space. However, the pattern shouldn’t be unpractical but appealing. A green cushion makes a bold statement, and this should be reflected in the selected size too.
Cushionandpillow.com has the largest online stock of cushions in Europe with more than 1,000 exclusive colours and sizes, meaning you will get the best design for your interior. More so, the stock ordered can be shipped to the location of the client from the warehouse the same day. At cushionandpillow.com, you have the freedom to make your order any time of day or night at competitive prices. From serene, bright and bold, browse the gallery of green cushions.