- Cushion Mica 45x45 cm Ivory multi 26,95
- Cushion Bertil 45x45 cm Black 21,95
- Cushion Flong 45x45 cm Black 17,95
- Cushion Awesta 45x45 cm dark bleu Dark blue 26,95
- Cushion Bertil 45x45 cm light-blue 21,95
- Cushion Flong 45x45 cm light-blue 17,95
- Cushion Mica 45x45 cm Licht grey 26,95
- Cushion Bertil 45x45 cm Olive 21,95
- Cushion Ditte Olive / multi 37,95
- Cushion Ditte 45x45 cm oliv multi Olive / multi 21,95
- Cushion Bertil 45x45 cm Nude 21,95
- Cushion Suzy 45x45 cm multi Multi 26,95
- Cushion Hugad 45x45 ice Grey 23,95
- Cushion Hultet 45x45 light pink Light pink 23,95
- Cushion Manas 45x45 cm ivory multi Multi 10,95
- Cushion Gimse 45x45 Dark gray 23,95
Bring pleasant change to your living room with striped cushions
Decorators who like to play it safe go for solid colours. Unfortunately, they don’t come with much vibrancy or expression. If you are thinking of breathing new life into your living room, striped cushions are your best bet. Remember, your living room not only tells a lot about your personality but is also a representative of the rest of the home to the outside world. Nothing can make a brighter, livelier and more welcoming expression than a striped throw cushion to visiting friends and relatives as long as it is creatively accessorised.
Luckily, if you have bought solid coloured cushions, you don’t have to get rid of them. With stripes on the cushions, solid coloured throw pillows will perfectly balance off the look. On the floor, use natural fibres for your rug. A sisal or jute rug will fall into a companionship with any colour but it has a special affinity with stripes. Bold stripes may look too strong at your opinion, making the room too busy. However, white cushion covers on the furniture and crisp white on the wall will effectively bring down the effect.
Mixing throw cushions with stripes
You might want to try something out of the ordinary by mixing colours and patterns. Usually a fabric comes with similar stripes but different groups of colours. Try and get a similar pillow pattern to the one on your cushions but with a contrasting hue. On the other hand, the cushions could be made from the same material but come in different patterns.
It may not be easy to track down the material or pattern of your cushions or throw pillows—whichever you bought first—but there is no need to worry. Just get online and visit Cushionandpillow.com . Among the more than 1000 unique cushions design coming in different colours, patterns and sizes, you will be sure to get your match. Even better, you can buy a new collection of striped cushions and the types of pillows recommended here for a complete change in your living room.